May - October
Quiet mountain lakes and rushing streams, surrounded by the unique mountain scenery of the Dead Mountains: that is where Ausseerland is located. The romantic lakes of the region show their clear blue waters and the lush green of the forests and pastures.
6 Lake Tour on the Tauplitz Alm: (1.650 metres above sea level – approx. 4 hours)
Waterfall Tauplitz: (approx 2 ½ hours)
3 Lake Tour: Lakes Grundlsee, Toplitzsee and Kammersee (approx 3 ½ hours)
Walking trip around Lake Ödensee (approx 2 hours)
Walking trip around Lake Altausseersee (approx 2 hours)
- 5 x Overnight incl. breakfast buffet in a hotel in Ausseerland
- 1 x Welcome drink “schnaps” on arrival day
- 5 x Half board:
- 4 x 3-course dinner at the hotel (with choice of menu from 2nd evening on)
- 1 x 3-course dinner with regional specialities and music entertainment
- 1 x boat trip on the natural jewel lake Altausseer See - duration approx. 1 hour
- 1 x snack in the Köhlröserl hut on Lake Ödensee: rye bread with chopped char and fresh horse radish
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.