May – October
The route continues along the Romantic Road, passing the cultural sites in Austria: Salzburg, Mondsee, St. Gilgen. St. Wolfgang, Bad Ischl, Hallstatt, Bad Goisern, Traunkirchen, Kremsmünster, Steyr, St. Florian, Enns, Maria Taferl, Melk, Krems, Vienna.
The Romantic Road is a 360 km long trail between Salzburg and Vienna for discoverer and connoisseur. Experience on your trip cultural- culinary delights for all senses!
- 6 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast along the Romantic Road
- 2 Nights in the Salzkammergut
- 2 Nights in the romantic town Steyr / surrounding
- 2 Nights in the wine region Wachau / surrounding
- 6 x Half board
- 3 x 3-course evening dinner in the hotel
- 1 x Traditional dinner with pork roast, sauerkraut and dumplings incl. a schnaps at the Salzkammergut
- 1 x Beer specialty menu in a traditional inn in Steyr
- 1 x Vintner- menu and wine at the vineyard Aufreiter in Wachau, 3-course dinner with ¼ Grüner Veltliner wine
- 1 x Culture guided tour in the Mozart city Salzburg – Duration approx. 1,5-2 hours
- 1 x Mozartkugel production at the Dallmann café in St. Gilgen – information about the production of Mozartkugel – everyone can make his own Mozartkugel (dipping in chocolate) to take away
- 1 x Entry and guided tour at the engagement Former house of Emperor Franz Joseph and Empress Elisabeth in Bad Ischl
- 1 x Romantic cruise on the Danube (Melk to Krems or Krems to Melk)
- 1 x Visit to the Wachau apricot family (duration approx. 1 hour)
- Welcome to the family winery and apricot-enjoyment farm shop
- Short film "Wine & Marille" in the vault cinema
- Visit to the vaulted cellar and distillery "Wachauer Marille"
- Product tasting "wine & apricot"
- Guided hike on the Wachau apricot adventure trail - length 4.5 km
- 1 x Map with descriptions of places and sights
TIP: Don’t miss a walk through the “Nasch”-market in Vienna!
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.