May – October
Dancing is a passion, joy and a kind of music-inspired movement, which is in every human.
Dance moves the spirit. No other sport, no other hobby strengthens body and mind to the same extent and at the same time as efficiently as dancing (study of Einstein University, New York). Get on the dance floor at an afternoon dance in Bad Ischl.
Two wine-tastings await you in Joe´s Pub in Bad Ischl. The pub represents tradition since many years and was one of the first in the Salzkammergut and hasn´t changed much till now.
On a cruise on Lake Attersee the scenic jewels of the largest inland lake in Austria reveal. Experts also know that finest beers are brewed on lake Attersee.
The "beer blacksmith’s shop" in Steinbach has produced repeatedly award-winning specialties.
- 3 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast in Salzkammergut
- 1 x welcome drink on arrival day
- 2 x 3-course dinner at the hotel
- 1 x 3-course-delicacies-dinner with music entertainment at the hotel
- 1 x wine tasting in Joe’s Pub in Bad Ischl - 2 wine samplings (1x red & 1x white) including snacks
- 1 x joint waltz dancing with accordion player in Bad Ischl (duration approx. 1 to 1 ¼ hours)
- 1 x coffee and cake in a nice place in Bad Ischl
- 1 x Atterseeschifffahrt "Round course North" - with a view of Schloss Kammer and the island of
- 1 x cruise on Lake Attersee – roundtrip north – duration approx. 1 hour 10 Min.
- 1 x brewery tour including beer tasting at Lake Attersee
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.