May – October
On the Salzkammergut tree top path you will experience unique perspectives high above the forest floor with breathtaking panoramic views of the Traunsee and Gmunden.
Passing numerous information and experience stations, the treetop path winds through the mixed mountain forest on the Grünberg. The highlight of the path is the 39 meter high observation tower, which offers breathtaking views of Lake Traunsee, the Salzkammergut and the Dachstein from the top platform of the tower.
Schloss Ort, picturesquely situated on a tiny island in Lake Traunsee, owes much of its fame to a German-Austrian television series: For eight years, from 1996 to 2004, people lived, loved and married in the "Schlosshotel Orth". The series is still a strong crowd-puller and attracts numerous visitors to the Seeschloss Ort every year.
Sunset cruise on Lake Traunsee
Enjoy the evening boat trip on Lake Traunsee. 2nd largest lake in Upper Austria.
From Gmunden it goes towards Altmünster, Traunkirchen to Ebensee and then back again, always with a wonderful view of the surrounding landscape and the imposing mountains. On board you can enjoy a snack from the board and a farmer's donut.
- 2 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast in Salzkammergut / surrounding
- 1 x Welcome drink on arrival day
- 1 x 3 course dinner in hotel
- 1 x Mountain- and valley ride by cable car on the mountain Grünberg
- 1 x Visit of the Salzkammergut tree top path (Salzkammergut Baumwipfelpfad)
- 1 x Short guided tour in the building „Schloss Orth“
- 1 x Sunset cruise on lake Traunsee, from/to Gmunden
including traditional snack, farmer´s donut and music through the load speakers, on board
ca. 16.45 / 17.00h – Duration approx. 1,5-2 hours
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.