Mai – October
Visit five urban jewels in Upper Austria: Schärding – Wels – Enns – Steyr – Bad Ischl
Schärding: Lovely romantic city with flair – an intact small town and is particularly attractive because of its beautiful surroundings.
Wels: 2,000 steps through 2000 years - offering adventure, culture, themed markets, shopping, attractions and events for everyone.
Enns: Austria’s oldest town - surprises us with its fresh spirit of the times and a lot of joie de vivre
Steyr: A town where romantic is brought to life. Visit the pilgrim town of Christkindl and the Bummerlhaus – the town’s emblem
Bad Ischl: Open-minded, cosmopolitan, imperial - invites you to the unique landscape of the Salzkammergut
- 4 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast
- 2 overnight in Wels / surrounding
- 2 overnight in Bad Ischl / surrounding
- 4 x 3-course dinner in the hotel
- 1 x Information leaflets for the journey
- 1 x Guided culture sightseeing tour in Schärding incl. tour to the Upper Town Square and the Silver Row
- 1 x Entry and guided tour in Museum Lauriacum in Enns
- 1 x Coffee break with coffee / tea and a piece of cake
- 1 x Guided culture sightseeing tour in Steyr – architectural jewels
- 1 x Entrance & guided tour in the Imperial Villa in Bad Ischl – duration approx. 45 min
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.