June – September
Flowering mountain meadows, crystal-clear mountain lakes, rugged peaks, gentle cams and rustic alpine huts - these are the features that make Salzburg's Lungau a holiday paradise for everyone.
Lungau, with its 15 idyllic regions and its particularly sheltered location - nestled between the Radstädter Tauern and the Nock Mountains -offer perfect holiday days. The ideal altitude of 1,000 m on average, offers perfect conditions in summer and winter for everyone who is active on vacation and wants just to enjoy and relax!
- 4 x Overstay incl breakfast buffet in a ***hotel in the region Salzburger Land
- 1 x Welcome drink
- 4 x 3-course-dinner at the hotel
- 1 x full-day guidance of "Riedingtal-Lungau" from/to hotel or meeting point – duration approx. 8 hours
- 1 x entry to the Maurergut monument courtyard - duration approx. 1.5 hours
- 1 x seat reservation for lunch in the Schliereralm (payment of food and beverages on the spot - the toll fees are refounded by the Alm)
- 1 x guided tour including tasting and 1 beverage in the Cheese dairy of Erwin Bauer in Thomatal duration approx. 1.5 hours
- 1 x entrance to Mauterndorf Castle including tour of the medieval exhibition with audio guide, tour of the defense tower, visit to the Lungau Landscape Museum, duration approx. 1,5-2 hours
- 1 x guided tour at the Distillery of Moser Edelbrände in Zederhaus incl. tasting of 3-4 schnapps, duration approx. 1-1,5 hours
- 1 x full-day guidance of "3 federal provinces: Salzburg-Carinthia-Styria" from/to hotel or meeting point - duration approx. 8 hours
- 1 x boat trip on Lake Millstättersee from Millstatt to Döbriach - duration approx. 1.5 hours
- 1 x coffee break on the pass of Turracher Höhe incl. 1 cup of coffee or tea and 1 piece of apple- or curd cheese strudel with whipped cream or vanilla sauce (or similar)
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. throug
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.