- 2 x Overnight stay with healthy organic breakfast in hotel Heffterhof
- 4 x Overnight stay with breakfast buffet and four course gourmet evening-menu in hotel Fischerwirt
- Welcome drink
- Package free, generous breakfast buffet with R50 guarantee (products sourced within 50 km)
- four course gourmet evening menu – choose from three main courses
- home-baked cake & hot drinks (once a week)
- 24 h all-inclusive Salzburg Card
- one-time FREE admission to all city tourist attractions and museums
- free travel on public transportation (except s-railways / S-Bahn!)
- attractive discounts on cultural events and concerts
- additional discounts at many excursion destinations
- ticket for cross-country ski pists in Faistenau & Hintersee
- Cross-country skiing equipment rental for 4 days consisting of skis, poles and boots (classic or skating)
- Public bus ticket Salzburg to Faistenau and back
- Information material and cross-country trail map
- Daily service hotline 08:00 am – 06:00 pm (incl. weekends)
Accommodation: ****Hotel Heffterhof
Location: The eco-label business, whose agricultural roots even go back to the early 17th century, was extensively redesigned in 2016 and is now an inviting city hotel that complements its grown tradition with openness to modern ideas. It is in a verdant area of the city, just minutes from the Salzburg’s historical old town, and is ideal for laid back breaks.
Catering/meals: Munch away to your heart’s content at breakfast the ORGANIC buffet featuring delicious ingredients from the Salzburg ‘good food regions’. Dinner can be booked separately - served in buffet form (bookable Mon - Fri / no half-board on Sat, Sun and public holidays or on request)
Rooms: 56 comfortable, charming non-smoking rooms with flat screen TV, bathroom with shower, hairdryer, room telephone and room safe await you at the Heffterhof. Due to the wooden floors and special bed linen, allergy sufferers also feel at home in the Heffterhof. Most of the hotel rooms have a covered balcony. Free WiFi and parking included.
Accommodation: ****Naturhotel Fischerwirt
Location: Nature hotel in the middle of meadows, forests and mountains, close to the crystal-clear Hintersee. The Fischerwirt is the ideal starting point for the most beautiful cross-country tours in the Fuschlsee region.
Wellness: Forest lodge with Finnish sauna 90°, gentle herbal-sauna 60°, relax- & quiet lodges in the forest with mountain view, sun terrace with forest feel, tea bar with mountain spring water & fruit, sunroom with family sauna & infrared cabin, massages (additional charge)
Rooms: Cosy, authentic and close to nature! Warm colours and a cosy living flair combined with traditional charm create a comfortable atmosphere to relax.
Nature hotel Fischerwirt – included services in winter
- Skibus or shuttle to & from the cross-country ski trails
- cross-country information corner
- drying room for ski- & cross-country ski equipment
- lockable room for ski storage & shoe dryer
- laundry service (additional charge)
- free rental of snowshoes, hiking poles & toboggans
- guided snowshoe & winter hikes (once a week)
- flame-torch hike through snowy landscapes at night
- ForestSPA-bag with bath robes, sauna towels & slippers in every room
1. Day: individual arrival and overnight in Salzburg.
2. Day: With the Salzburg Card and its many benefits, you have a great way to discover the City of Mozart easily and conveniently.
Free admission to tourist attractions and museums, free use of public transportation and many additional discounts make your Salzburg holiday a truly unique experience.
During the pre-Christmas period, the various Christmas markets invite you with their fairytale atmosphere. Ice skating on Mozartplatz with wonderful festive lighting on the edge of the Christmas market is a highlight.
The special sights in Salzburg are also worth a visit in winter: Hohensalzburg Fortress, Mirabell Palace and Gardens, Salzburg Cathedral, stroll through the Getreidegasse, DomQuartier, Mozart´s birthplace …
Overnight in Salzburg
3. Day – 6. Day: Cross-country skiing and wellness in Faistenau and Hintersee
Travel by public bus from Salzburg to Faistenau.
Faistenau is a lovely, nature-conscious adventure and pleasure area in the Salzkammergut. An ideal starting point for many activities in the fresh air.
Arrive comfortably at the hotel and in the afternoon you can start with a cross-country skiing discovery tour!
In the center of Faistenau, in the Auer sports shop, you can pick up your reserved cross-country skiing equipment, which will be available for you for the next few days.
The 60-kilometre network of cross-country skiing trails in Faistenau comprises perfectly groomed cross-country skiing runs with difficulty levels ranging from easy to intermediate.
The hotel's own taxi will take you to the starting point of your chosen cross-country skiing tour every day and pick you up again.
4 x Overnight in hotel Fischerwirt in Faistenau
Kugelberg Trail – 5 km – night trail
The classic + skating-groomed Kugelberg trail with start/finish point in the center is very well suited for sporty beginners with a few climbs. It is marked in red and illuminated in the evening until 9 p.m. every day.
Dorfloipe Trail - 5 km
The classic + skating groomed village trail with start/finish point in the center or at Sport Auer is very varied with several climbs and a little more demanding. The village trail is marked in orange and is very suitable for experienced cross-country skiers.
Tiefbrunnau Trail - 20 km
The classic + skating groomed Tiefbrunnau trail with start/finish point in the center or at the two car parks/trail entrances in the Tiefbrunnau is very well suited because of its natural state as a leisure trail for persevering beginners and because of its length as a training route for performance-oriented cross-country skiers. It is marked in green.
Trail in Hintersee – 12 km
The classically groomed trail in the village of Hintersee with start/finish point in the community parking lot of Hintersee is very well suited for beginners, it is mostly flat with small climbs.
7. Day: Public bus ride back to Salzburg - individual departure.
The suggestions listed are just an excerpt from all the winter activities in the Fuschlsee area. For more information or tips, feel free to contact us.
Rates per person for the arrangement in €:
02.12. – 22.12.2022
04.01. – 31.03.2023
Supplement for single room
Supplement for half board in Salzburg
Prices are subject to change
Reduction for children on request.
Local tax is extra to pay on spot approx. € 2,50 per night / per person (from 15 years)
We recommend travel cancellation insurance.
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.
Due to environmental reasons we recommend to arrive and depart by public transportation.