April 15th - October 31st, 2021
…in Vienna 2021
From Bad Ischl via Linz, the Wachau region and St. Pölten to Vienna – approx. 310km.
The stage of life in the city Vienna was the pompous center in the life of Empress Elisabeth.
Numerous sights have to be visited via a stay in Vienna:
Sisi spent her first time after the marriage with Emperor Franz Joseph in the imperial summer residence. Visit the zoological garden of Schönbrunn – the oldest zoo of the world is also a part of the world culture heritage.
Elisabeth and Franz Joseph have moved in 1857 in the “Kaiserapartments” – the apartments of the Emperor and the Empress – they are still preserved in the original condition.
There is also a Sisi Museum in the Hofburg – roughly 250 original objects show the visitors the life of the “Empress of hearts” from all facets of her life.
The “Hofmobiliendepot” is a furniture museum which housed numerous furniture of the Habsburgs which have not been required any more. It was incorporated in 1747 of Empress Maria Theresia. Today it pertained to the biggest museums of cultivation of home décor. Also furniture and set designs from the Sisi films with Romy Schneider are presented there.
The Wagenburg in the castle park of Schönbrunn impressed with the housing of the pompous state coaches of the K.u.K monarchy.
Also the imperial cart belongs to this prominent collection, which was probably built for the coronation of Joseph II in 1764 and from this moment forth used for different Emperor’s and King’s coronation of the Habsburgs. The life’s journey of Empress Sissi is very impressive comprehensible at the Wagenburg – from the marching cart as bride pending to Budapest’s coronation carriage, the Genécvé travelling cart and her hearse. Also robes of the Empress, her saddle and pictures of her horses are shown.
- 3 x Overnight stay in Vienna in ****Schick Hotel Stefanie with breakfast buffet
- 1 x traditional Old Vienna style dinner in your hotel (consommé with frittata, escalope Viennese style, prime boiled beef, sugared pancake with raisins and many further typical traditional food)
- 1 x Sisi Ticket (entrance in the Kaiserappartments, silver chamber, Sisi museum and castle Schönbrunn)
- 1 x visit of the Kamel Mayerling
- 1 x Vienna Card – valid for 72 hours
- 1 x booklet Elisabeth – empress of Austria
- daily service hotline from 09:00 am – 06:00 pm (also on weekends)
Rates per person and Arrangement in €:
15.04. – 02.07.2106.09. – 31.10.21
02.07. – 06.09.21
Overnight in a double room
Rates for sgl room, for upgrades and for additional nights on request and subject to availability!
We recommend travel cancellation insurance.
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.