- 5 x Overnight stay with alpine breakfast according to the hotel list (2 x Gosau, 1x Bad Aussee, 1x Stoderzinken, 1 x Dachstein Südwand)
- 1 x voucher for all accommodation
- 2 x halfboard in Gosau incl. one beverage (non alcoholic drink, ¼ wine or 0,33l beer)
- 3 x halfboard (Bad Aussee, Stoderzinken, Südwand)
- 1 x routing and gpx tracks
- 1 x tree for a booking
- 4 x Luggage transfer - max. 2 pcs./person and max. 25 kg/piece of luggage
- Daily service hotline from 08.00 – 18.00 (also on weekends) and emergency hotline
1st Day: Individual arrival at train station Salzburg and bus ticket (for FREE) to Gosau (change bus in Bad Ischl once) or individual arrival in Gosau right next to the Dachstein mountain range.
Overnight stay incl. halfboard and 1 beverage in Gosau.
2nd Day: From Gosau via Salzberg to Hallstatt and via Obertraun and the Koppental to Bad Aussee.
~33,5 km, altitude difference á 1230 m / â 1280 m
Luggage transfer from Gosau to Bad Aussee
Overnight stay incl. halfboard at Bad Aussee
3rd Day: From Bad Aussee via Ödensee to Stoderzinken.
~30,5 km, altitude difference á 2130 m / â 970 m
Luggage transfer from Bad Aussee to Stoderzinken
Overnight stay incl. halfboard at Stoderzinken
4th Day: From Stoderzinken to Dachstein Südwand via „Ramsauer Höhenweg“. Alternative via „Dachstein Rundweg“ crossing Dachstein glacier.
~20,0 km, altitude difference á 1240 m / â 1380 m
Luggage transfer from Stoderzinken to Dachstein Südwand
Overnight stay incl. halfboard at Dachstein Südwand
5th Day: From Südwand via Hofpürglhütte, Zwieselalm and Herrenweg to Gosau.
~32,5 km, altitude difference á 1180 m / â 2140 m
Luggage transfer from Dachstein Südwand to Gosau
Overnight stay incl. halfboard and 1 beverage in Gosau
6th Day: Individual departure by bus (FREE ticket) via Bad Ischl to train station Salzburg or individual departure from Gosau
Rates for the arrangement per person in €:
25.06. – 03.10.22*
double room (twin on request)
Supplement for a single room – on request
*season start and end according to the snow conditions
Local tax is extra to pay on spot in each accommodation (from € 1,-- to € 3,-- per person/per night)
Notes on staying at an Alpine lodge with dogs:
- Dogs on partly dog kennels available, extra costs to be paid on spot. In Austria a general linen and muzzle requirement applies!
We recommend travel cancellation insurance.
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.
Due to environmental reasons we recommend to arrive and depart by public transportation.