May - November 2021
Hallein / Salzburg – Salzburg 28 km, Munich149 km, Innsbruck 189 km
22.651 inhabitants, 447 m sea level, 1 river (Salzach), 9 communities, ca. 1.500 beds
You should have seen that...
Celtic Museum, Silent Night Museum (2019 is anniversary year, 200 years "Silent Night! Holy Night!"), Salzwelten Hallein, local mountain Zinkenkogel (chairlift & summer toboggan run), distillery Guglhof - distillery on farm from the 15th century, Celtic village on Dürrnberg,Ruine Gutrat, Ruine Thürndl
- 2 x overnight stay in the *** Hotel Hafnerwirt or similar
- 2 x breakfast buffet
- 1 x "Silent Night Jause" in the Genusskrämerei with Silent Night Beer 0.3l of the brewery Hofbräu Kaltenhausen, beef salami from the region Lungau, home-made lard, Silent Night bread organic rye and one shot of stone pine schnapps
- 1 x entrance to "Silent Night Museum"
- 1 x small present as a reminder of your short break
- 1 x 200-page travel guide to the small historic cities of Austria
- 2 x local tax
Arrangement rates per person and arrangement in €:
Additional nights on request and subject to availability!
Child reduction in parents‘room (2 full-paying adults, max 1 - 2 children):
0 – 5,9 Jahre: 100% 6 – 11,9 Jahre: 50% 12 – 14,9 Jahre: 10%
Bookable May- November 2021 on request and availability.
We recommend travel cancellation insurance.
The terms and conditions of Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH in the currently valid version apply.