15th - 18th April 2022
The Easter operetta concert takes place every year on Easter Sunday in the Kongress- & Theaterhaus Bad Ischl. The Bad Ischl spa music orchestra presents excerpts from the summer productions of the Lehár Festival, as well as a colorful bouquet of orchestral music.
- 3 x overnight stays including breakfast buffet in the Salzkammergut
- 1 x welcome drink
- 3 x half board: 2 x 3course dinner at the hotel & 1 x 4course festive Easter dinner in the hotel
- 1 x ride on the Kaiserbummelzug in Bad Ischl - duration approx. 25 min.
- 1 x visit to the Easter market in the museum of the city of Bad Ischl
- 1 x boat trip on Lake Wolfgang from St. Gilgen to St. Wolfgang (or vice versa)
- 1 x coffee snack in the world-famous Seehotel Weisses Rössl in St. Wolfgang including 1 piece of Easter cake (Guglhupf with whipped) with 1 cup of coffee or tea
- 1 x admission to the operetta concert in the Kongress- & Theaterhaus in Bad Ischl: A colorful musical bouquet awaits visitors to the operetta concert on Easter Sunday at 4.30 p.m., duration approx. 1.5-2 hours (Times subject to change)
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.