September 22nd - 25th 2022 or September 23rd - 26th 2022
When the days get shorter again, the days are over with almost limitless freedom for the cows and calves on the alpine pasture and they can go home to the safe stable.
In the Salzkammergut, the return of the animals is celebrated with cattle drive festivals, with which unique impressions are made lasting memories.
The traditional cattle drive takes place on Saturday in Gosau. The magnificently decorated alpine cows are expected in the valley and then graze right next to the festival area while the owners, family, friends and guests celebrate their arrival. Of course, the traditional "Alm delicacies" as well as home-made cuisine should not be missing. In addition, craftsmanship from home is presented, there is a children's program and you can listen to the sounds of local musicians and singers.
- 3 x Overnight incl. breakfast buffet at the Salzkammergut
- 1 x Welcome drink
- 3 x 3-course dinner in the hotel
- 1 x Visit of the traditional cattle drive in Gosau on Saturday – from 1 p. m.
1 Welcome schnaps at the bus at arrival at the Moosalm for every visitor as well as musical entertainment with local groups *
- 1 x Cruise on Lake Wolfgangsee St. Wolfgang – St. Gilgen (or vice versa) - duration approx. 45 Min.
- 1 x Visit and guided tour at the Gandl bakery in St. Wolfgang incl. tasting and 1x “sweet temptation” as a souvenir from Lake Wolfgang - duration approx. 30 minutes
- 1 x Visit to the See-Distillerie® & monastery cellar in St. Wolfgang including tasting of 2 different liqueurs + 2 different gin - duration approx. 30 min.
* time and program subject to change
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.