December 08th - 11th 2022
Church concert with Sigrid and Marina
feelings of home at Christmas time
Quiet time has become the most hectic time of the year today. Sigrid and Marina want to make people aware of the origin of Christmas again. The wonderful traditional songs that were previously performed in honor of the birth of Christ in a quiet, thoughtful round, mostly with the family, contribute to this.
Sigrid and Marina sing the most beautiful traditional Christmas / Advent songs and some new melodies that tell of the actual festival of love. As in childhood, the vocals are accompanied by instruments such as the guitar or accordion.
- 3 x Overnight stay including buffet breakfast in Salzkammergut / surrounding
- 1 x welcome drink
- 3 x 3-course dinner in the hotel (from 2nd evening choice menue)
- 1 x Visit of 3 small, atmospheric Advent markets in the center of Gmunden.
A city guide will accompany the group on a walk through the city center, past beautiful churches and squares to the Christmas markets (duration approx. 1 hour)
- 1 x Boat trip on the lake Traunsee with punch and cookies- duration ca 45min
- 1 x horse carriage ride through Bad Ischl- duration ca 30min
- 1 x Visit of the Christmas craft market in Bad Ischl
- 1 x Visit of the crib exhibition in the museum the town Bad Ischl
- 1 x Visit of the Advent Market in villages Strobl and St Wolfgang by lake Wolfgangsee
- 1 x Visit of the Advent Market in Salzburg by the Domplatz and Residenzplatz
- 1 x Entrance to the advent concert with Sigrid and Marina in the Church of Bad Ischl, Friday 9. December 2022 – at 4 pm (provisorily)
Support for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.