May 30th - October 6th, 2019
Quiet and sunny.
838m above sea level, 3 000 inhabitants. Hiking, mountain biking, valley biking track, bike park, outdoor / indoor water world Amadé, adventure park Grafenberg. A popular destination is the mountain Öbristkopf (1 411m), one of the goals for the Salzburg hiking pin.
St. Johann 7km, Bischofshofen 18km, Salzburg 67km.
Our recommendation – Salzburger Land Card – free admission to over 190 attractions in Salzburg Land and the city of Salzburg (museums, castles, adventure pools, etc.)
Accommodation: ***Wanderhotel Erika
Quiet and sunny. Shopping possibilities as well as restaurants / bars are located approx. 50m away, the center of Wagrain and the water world Amadé approx. 200m. The train station St. Johann is located at a distance of approx. 9km.
Friendly, modern family business with 25 rooms, dining room, bar, WLAN, sun terrace, beautiful lawn for sunbathing with deckchairs and parasols and parking.
New relaxation area with Soft Sauna, herb sauna, infrared cabin and relaxation room.
Extra charge: solarium, aroma baths and massages.
Entertainment and leisure:
Tabletop soccer, table tennis, billiards and bike rental (subject to availability, extra charge: E-bikes).
Children: Playroom and playground. Extra charge: pony rides.
Rooms: All rooms are equipped with shower / WC, hairdryer, cable TV, telephone, safe and balcony.
Economy rooms: for 2 guests – you can save money by leaving the choice of location and fixtures up to the hotelier.
Double / triple room: for 2 – 3 guests, with double bed and 1 single bed, max. occupancy: 3 adults.
Family room: for 2 – 4 guests, with double bed and 2 extra beds or bunk bed, max. occupancy: 4 adults.
Single room: for 1 – 2 guests, mansard, partly with balcony, max. occupancy: 1 adult + 1 child up to 12.9 years.
- Overnight stay with all inclusive light
- Welcome drink
- Breakfast buffet from 07:30 – 09:30 am
- Do-it-yourself hiking snack from breakfast buffet
- Home-made cakes from 03:30 – 05:00 pm
- Dinner with a choice of 3 main courses with salad bar
- 1 x per week barbecue night (weather depending, Wednesdays)
- 1 x per week farmers buffet evening, Sundays)
- During dinner: from 2 – 15 years 1x 0,5l fruit juice, 1/8l wine per adult (red / white) or 1/3l beer, table water and sparkling water included
- guided hikes (according to program in resort - through tourist board)
- Rental of hiking equipment (backpack, hiking poles)
- 1 x per week family afternoon from 02:00 – 05:00 pm in July + August - through tourist board
- Free admission (seasonal) to the adventure water world Amadé (approx. 200m) – every day for the duration of the stay!
- Salzburger Sportwelt Card - lots of reductions for museum, entrances, public transfer etc….