April 15th - November 1st, 2019
The apartment house is located in the village center.
Russbach is located 800m above sea level, with 800 inhabitants, Hornbahn 300 meters away on the Horspitz (driveway as posted), natural swimming pool. Free wired to use: play stream, children's canoe trail, children's playground, Kneipp facilities. Indoor swimming pool in Gosau with lap pool, the water world "Aqua Salza" in Golling.
Salzburg 56km, World heritage site Hallstatt 24km, Golling 27km
Our TIP – Salzburger Land Card - free entry to over 190 attractions in the Salzburger Land and the city of Salzburg (museums, castles, water parks, etc.)
Accommodation: Apartment Russbach
The apartment house is located in the village center. Grocery stores, restaurants nearby
The apartment complex is very attractive and well maintained and elevator, parking and sauna. Washing machine with coins. Restaurant on the ground floor.
Apartments: 29 - 35m ² - for a maximum of 2 adults + 1-2 children (14, 9). Combined living and bedroom
(1 room apartment), double bed, sofa bed for 1-2 children, kitchenette with fridge, 2-burner stove, coffee maker, some with balcony, bathroom with shower or bath / WC, SAT-TV.
Type A: max. 3 persons (2 adults and 1 child 14.9 years)
Type B: max. 4 people (2 adults and 2 children 14.9 years)
- Overnight stay witout board
- Electricity, heating, operating costs
- Use of parking lot
- WIFI in apartments
Tennengau PLUS Card: details from 2018:
- numerous reductions on museum, public transport, cable cars, thermal and adventure baths, Großglockner mountain road und much more….
- in resort use of activity area in Russbach (beach volleyball, street soccer, BBQ area and skate park)
- INCLUDED services:
- Up and Down ride with Russbacher Hornbahn (cable car), 1x a day from a 2 nights stay
- Entry to Brunos Mountain World (adventure park for kids), also accessable for baby stroller
- Entry to KIDS WATER Park Russbach with canoe trail, „play river“, jumping obstacles, water slide, sun lawn and play ground. Nature swimming pool, whithout chlorine.
more details in spring 2019 under www.tennengaucard.at