- 3 x overnight stay with half board (1 x ***inn/hotel, 2 x hut)
- 1 x cable car trip to Lake Gosausee
- 1 x bus from the valley station to the parking area Gosau Vordertal
- 1 x hiking map (1 x per room)
- 3 x local tax
- Daily service hotline from 09.00 – 19.00 (also on weekends)
1st day: Individual arrival in Gosau.
Possibility for an individual hike along the trail Panoramaweg. You will get an impressive first view of the Gosau-valley.
Optional: ~ 11 km (several access and exit points)
Overnight stay in Gosau
2nd day: From Gosau Mittertal to Gablonzer lodge
You start your hiking tour from your accommodation in Gosau along the Herrenweg path. The tour leads you via Kalvarienberg to Zwieselalm, where Gablonzer lodge is located.
~ 9 km, 5-6 h, altitude difference á 890 m / â 123 m
Overnight stay at Gablonzer lodge.
(Overnight backpack - hut sleeping bag!* - for the night at the Gablonzer lodge has to be carried by yourself!)
3rd day: Hike to Goiserer lodge
In the morning, after a short hike, descent with the cable car; bus to the parking area Gosau Vordertal. Ascent to Goiserer lodge with possibility to climb the top of mount Hoher Kalmberg.
~ 5 km, 4 h, altitude difference á797 m / â0 m
Overnight stay at Goiserer lodge.
(Overnight backpack - hut sleeping bag!* - for the night at the Goiserer lodge has to be carried by yourself!)
4th day: Descent and departure
After breakfast descent via Iglmoosalm to Gosau. Luggage pick-up in the hotel in Gosau where you spent the 1st night. Individual departure.
Rates per person for the arrangement in €:
01.06. – 06.10.2019
Double room (beds or mattress rooms in huts)
1 x Single room supplement in the hotel in Gosau
- * Hut sleeping bag: blankets are available in the huts; necessary but mandatory is only a lightweight cotton/silk sleeping bag liner