Accommodation: **Gasthof Musikantenwirt
The inn is situated in the middle of Annaberg in the valley “Lammertal”, in front of the beautiful backdrop of Salzburg’s Dolomite Alps. Shops, restaurants and bars in immediate vicinity.
The inn is furnished in a simple, typically Austrian style. Guest room with parlor, separate restaurant area for guests with half board, cellar bar, sun terrace, large play area for children, shelter for motorcycles and bikes, parking lot (approx. 3 minutes walking distance).
Spoken languages: German, English.
Accepted credit cards: Maestro, Visa, MasterCard.
Vegetarian, gluten or lactose free meals are available on request.
The rooms (approx. 16 – 20m²) are functionally equipped with shower / WC and partly with balcony. Some double rooms offer an additional bed.
Family rooms (approx. 45m²) with separate bedrooms for parents and 3 children under the age of 16, bath and anteroom are available on request (double room rates and reductions for children apply).
- Overnight stay with breakfast
- booking with half board includes: 3-course dinner with salad bar
- Free WLAN in public areas
- Use of public parking lot
- Local Tax
Tennengau PLUS Card: Information from 2018:
- Numerous reductions on museum, public transports, cable cars, thermal and adventure baths, Großglockner mountain road, and much more….
- in resort guided sunrise walking tour on Mondays, traditional evening with music on Thursday, guided E-Bike tour and much more… - like published at tourist board.
- INCLUDED services (opening times like published in resort)
- Up and Down ride with Donnerkogelbahn cable car
- Entry in forest public pool in Lungötz
further details from spring 2019 for summer 18 on www.tennengau.at