May - October
The monasteries as important development centres of medieval life, have taken a major impact on the cultivation of plants, with their gardens, their distribution in the natural and cultural landscape and its use in food, medicine, cult and everyday life.
- 3 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast in Salzkammergut
- 1 x Welcome drink
- 3 x 3-course dinner in the hotel (with choice of menu from 2nd evening on)
- 1 x Whole day guidance (from/till hotel) Monasteries and their gardens
- 1 x Visit and guided tour through the monastery church and the outside station of the cross and liqueur tasting in Gut Aich
- 1 x visit of the garden gallery “Hans Mairhofer-Irrsee”
A work of sculptures and reliefs by the sculptor Hans Mairhofer-Irrsee - amidst plants, flowers and trees
- 1 x Visit of the basilica Mondsee
- 1 x Cruise on lake Mondsee from/till Mondsee (duration approx. 1 hour)
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.