May – October
Lammertal THE hiker’s paradise - the mountain experience still belongs to the most fascinating impressions of life and invites to drift away from the daily routine for a while.
The Lammertal is full of beautiful hiking tracks to mountain tops or huts, which are surrounded by all kind of colourful Alpine flowers.
- To the Resi Hut (about 2,5 hours)
- Stuhlalm (about 4 hours) – the Stuhlalm is on the west side of the Gosaukamm with fantastic views of the northern flank of the bishop's cap
- Annaberg-Lungötz- high route (about 2 hours)
- Hike to the nature reserve Gerzkopf (about 4,5 hours)
Fabulous trip to the “black lake” at the Gerzkopf - offers protection for more than 50 bird species and is also known for its pristine moor.
- 6 x Overnight stay incl. breakfast buffet in ***hotel in the Lammertal region and surroundings
- 1 x Welcome Schnapps at arrival
- 5 x 3-course evening meal with choice of menu in the hotel
- 1 x Barbeque evening with local specialities
- 1 x Live folk music entertainment
- 1 x Guided hiking tour
- 1 x Entrance to the lake bath Lungötz
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.