May – October
Time travel from Krumau to Linz and Hallstatt
Since centuries the small city Krumau is the “Pearl of the bohemian forest”- and this not only because of the unique position next to the Moldau (Vltava)-Schleife. The UNESCO designated the downtown in 1992 as a World Cultural Heritage.
As a contrary Linz is a modern city next to the Danube with lots of museums for example the “Ars Electronica- Center” or the Voestalpine steal world.
Another experience you will expect in Hallstatt, where the time stood still. The world heritage region Hallstatt – Dachstein – Salzkammergut is rich of culture since 7000 years ago. Find out more about the archaeological excavation from the time of the celtic and about the secret adit from the oldest salt pit of the world.
- 4 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast
- 1 night in ****Cesky Krumlov / Krumau Chech Republic
- 1 night in ***Linz / surrounding
- 2 nights at the ***Salzkammergut
- 1 x Welcome drink at 1st evening
- 4 x Half board
- 1 x 3-course Bohemian specialties dinner in a traditional tavern in Cesky Krumlov/Krumau
- 2 x 3-course dinner in the hotel (Linz + Salzkammergut)
- 1 x specialties dinner in the Salzkammergut:roast pork with “Stöckl”-cabbage and 1/3l beer from the region
- 1 x Guided culture sightseeing tour in Cesky Krumlov/Krumau the Pearl of the Bohemian Forest
- 1 x Visit of the wax museum of the renaissance time with wax figures like the emperor Franz Josef in Cesky Krumlov / Krumau
- 1 x Entry and guided tour through the Ars Eletronica Center Linz
- 1 x Ride with the Linz City Express - duration about. 25 minutes with explanation
- 1 x Guided culture sightseeing tour through the world heritage town Hallstatt – duration approx. 1,5 hours
- 1 x Cruise at lake Hallstättersee - north part – duration approx. 50 min
Hallstatt Markt – Hallstatt Lahn – Obertraun – Hallstatt Markt
(bookable from 1.6.-30.9./ alternative f.eg. cruise on lake Wolfgangsee)
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.