December 11th, 2020
Credo is Latin and means: I believe
And anyone who knows Oswald Sattler knows that this is not only said in this way, but corresponds to his innermost view. Gratitude has always been part of faith for Oswald Sattler. Family, belief and his homeland are the most important values in his life. He regards his beautiful voice and charisma as a gift with which he can make the lives of many people a little bit brighter.
- 1 x winter boat trip on Lake Traunsee
With the ship, on the 2nd largest lake- Traunsee- in Upper Austria, you go along the northern shore, where you discover the cultural treasures of Lake Traunsee. You can see the magnificent, from German and Italian manor houses. Enjoy the lake and the mountains all around to get an unforgettable impression of the Traunsee and its surroundings.
- 1 x 3-course lunch in a restaurant / inn in the region
- 1 x visit to the Christmas craft market in the Trinkhalle in Bad Ischl
Every year the Ischler artisans invite you to their traditional drinking hall in the historic drinking hall Christmas Market. Look forward to original "hand made" from the imperial city.
- 1 x visit to the crib exhibition in the Museum of the City of Bad Ischl.
- The museum has been bringing in, since 1989, to his visitors the history of the city and the country.
The exhibition presents the world-famous Kals crib.
- 1 x entry to Advent concert with Oswald Sattler in the parish church of Bad Ischl on Friday, December 11th 2020 - at 4 p.m. (subject to change) - Duration approx. 1.5 hours including preparatory program and prayer
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.