May – October
Dancing is a passion, joy and a kind of music-inspired movement, which is in every human.
Dance moves the spirit. No other sport, no other hobby strengthens body and mind to the same extent and at the same time as efficiently as dancing (study of Einstein University, New York). Professionals teach you how to do it at the dancing school „Dance & More“ in Bad Ischl.
The “Kaiserschmarren”, a sweet, very tasty memory of the k.u.k. Monarchy, should not be missed during a stay at the Salzkammergut. Not for nothing it is one of the world's most famous and popular representative desserts of the Austrian kitchen.
On a cruise on lake Attersee the scenic jewels of the largest inland lake in Austria reveal. Experts also know that finest beers are brewed on lake Attersee.
The "beer blacksmith’s shop" in Steinbach has produced repeatedly award-winning specialties.
- 3 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast in Salzkammergut
- 1 x Welcome drink
- 2 x 3-course dinner at the hotel
- 1 x Delicacy evening with specialities of the region incl. folk music entertainment during dinner
- 1 x Wine tasting at “Joe’s Stehbeisl” (Pub) in Bad Ischl – incl. 2 examples (1x white + 1x red) and snack
- 1 x Dance afternoon at the dancing school “Dance & More” in Bad Ischl
Waltz dancing class, coffee and cake; information: history of dancing as well as dance class
Duration of the whole program approx. 3 hours
- 1 x cruise on Lake Attersee “round trip north” approx.. 1 hour 10 min.
- 1 x guided tour through the “beer-blacksmith’s shop” in Steinbach at Lake Attersee incl. tasting of the repeatedly award-winning specialties
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.