November 20th – December 20th, 2020
On the ruts of the world famous song „Silent Night! Holy Night! …“
The simply song „Silent Night! Holy Night!“ is known by everyone around the world and it is sung in over 300 languages annually.
The history from the development and propagation is special. A lot of legends have been invented, and some distortion stems from recent times.
But it is suffice to say the truth, which is really exciting. The song is common around the world and the effect from this song with his suggestive melody conveys consolation and hope. Today is the merit greater than by the incurrence from this song. Two young men, Joeph Mohr fables the text, and Franz Xaver Gruber, wrote the melody, worked together, that the song had his premiere on 24th of dezember 1818 after the chirstmas mass in the church St. Nikola in Oberndorf. Except Oberndorf are still Arnsdorf , Salzburg, Hallein , Wagrain and Mariapfarr responsible for the formation of the song.
- 1 x admission and guided tour of the Silent Night Museum in Arnsdorf
- 1 x visit to the Silent Night Chapel in Oberndorf
- 1 x entry to the Silent Night Museum in Hallein
- 1 x full day guidance through the “Silent Night Country”- Salzburger Land
- 1 x visit to the Adventmarket - Christkindlmarkt on Domplatz in Salzburg
- 1 x 3-course lunch in an inn / restaurant in the Salzburg region
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl.
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.