May – October
The delicacy journey leads to the incredible beauty and attractions of the Salzkammergut.
Furthermore, the trip offers varied cuisine – from the typical Austrian cuisine to regional specialties – which shows the guests every day a new experience.
- 4 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast at the Salzkammergut
- 1 x Welcome drink
- 4 x Half board:
- 3 x 3-course dinner in the hotel (with choice of menu from 2nd evening on)
- 1 x Delicacy evening with Music entertainment
- 1 x full-day guided tour (from / till hotel) - Classic 5 lakes trip
- 1 x Visit of the “Erlachmühle” in Mondsee with tasting fresh bread from the in-house wood stove, several spreads and cider
- 1 x visit of “Klosterkellerei” (liqueur store) in St. Wolfgang incl. liqueur tasting – 4 examples
- 1 x Cruise on the lake Wolfgangsee from St. Gilgen to St. Wolfgang - Duration 45 min.
- 1 x Trip with the sight-seeing train in Bad Ischl – duration approx. 25 min.
- 1 x Wine tasting in Bad Ischl – 2 wines (1x white + 1x red) incl. snacks
- 1 x guided tour through Hallstatt – duration approx. 1,5 hours
- 1 x cruise on Lake Hallstättersee – duration approx. 50 min.
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.