End of August – Middle of October
When in autumn the air is getting cooler and the trees bend under the weight of their fruit, then the harvest time in the whole province of Salzburg begins. The most enjoyable and most colourful time starts.
The Salzburg Harvest Festival will move weekly from village to village with a farmer’s market - featuring rural crafts, village music and autumn dishes at the taverns! Watch and learn how rowan berries are burnt to schnaps, raspberries made to delicious liqueur and apples into apple compote/sauce.
- 2 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast in the Salzburger Land
- 1 x Welcome drink: fruit schnaps
- 1 x 3-course dinner in the hotel
- 1 x Rustic hut evening with a cold snack *
- 1 x Entry and guidance in an organic dairy in the Salzburger Land region incl. cheese tasting and drinks
- 1 x Toll fee Postalm
- 1 x Guided hiking on the alpine flower trail on the Postalm (Duration about 2 hours)
- 1 x Entry to the Salzburger open-air museum incl. ride with the museum train
- 1 x Visit of an event/ market of the Salzburger Harvest Festival
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.