Mai - Oktober
On the tracks of the music genius
Salzburg, one of Europe's largest cultural and tourist centres, that fits into the incomparable landscape between both banks of the Salzach, overlooked by the Mönchs- and the Festungs- Mountains (to the west) and the Kapuziner Mountain (to the east).
The picturesque streets of the old town, numerous churches, the Fortress Hohensalzburg and around the mountainous landscape give the residential town its incomparable charms. The city on the Salzach River owes its fame to the composer Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, where he was born in 1756.
Since 1920, the annual Salzburg Music Festival attracts audiences from all over the world.
- 3 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast in Salzburg / Salzburger Land
- 2 x 3-course dinner at the hotel
- 1 x Fortress concert & dinner at the fortress Hohensalzburg incl.
Mountain- and valley ride with fortress train & 4-course candle light dinner
Concert ticket Cat. 2 – free choice of seat, from row 7
- 1 x Guided sightseeing tour in Salzburg – duration 1,5 hours
- 1 x Entrance to either Mozart’s birth house OR his residence
- 1 x Visit of the Café Dallman in St. Gilgen – we reveal the secret from the production of the Mozart ball – every guest can dip the own Mozart ball in chocolate
- 1 x Visit of the Mozart house (birth house from Mozart mother) in St. Gilgen
- 1 x Boat trip on Lake Wolfgang from St. Gilgen to St. Wolfgang
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.