May – October
The World Heritage region of Hallstatt-Dachstein is indeed one of the most picturesque regions on the list of UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
A journey under the banner of the Hallstatt area - to actively get to know about it and to enjoy the culture. Anyone who knows a little about Lake Hallstättersee will not be surprised that a World Heritage site finds its place here. The picturesque town on the homonymous lake owes its origins to the bands of salt deposits, which go back to the time of the Celts and Illyrians.
Within a radius of 100 km you will find other UNESCO World Heritage regions.
Schönbrunn Palace (Vienna), the Old Town of Salzburg, Semmering railway and
the old town of Graz, Wachau Valley and the town of Cesky Krumlov Czech Republic.
- 2 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast in Salzkammergut
- 2 x 3-course dinner in the hotel
- 1 x Guided culture tour in Hallstatt – Duration approx. 1,5 hours
- 1 x Visit of the Charnel House next to the Catholic Parish Church
- 1 x Entrance to the Prehistoric Museum in Hallstatt
- 1 x Entry and guided tour at the salt worlds Hallstatt „man in the salt“ incl. mountain & valley ride with the cable car and protecting clothes
- 1 x Typical World Heritage present at departure
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.