14th - 17th August, 2020
The mountain & lake season highlight in Altaussee - magic of fire
A summer highlight is the mountain and lake lighting with classical sound fireworks.
Every year, in mid-August, Lake Altaussee and the surrounding mountains sink into the fascinating light of Bengali fire.
The nightfall is the prelude to the illumination of Trisselwand, Losergrat and summit, to fireworks and festivities. All around is celebrated. The crowning glory is a firework with special effects.
- 3 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast in the Salzkammergut / Salzburger Land / surrounding
- 1 x Welcome drink
- 2 x 3-course dinner at the hotel
- 1 x 3-course dinner in a restaurant in Ausserland
- 1 x Admission and visit to the Alpengarten Bad Aussee, a beautiful alpine garden with 2.000 different flowering plants on a surface of 12.000 m²
- 1 x visit at the Lebzelterei at Bad Aussee with shopping facility
- 1 x Cruise at the Grundlsee – round-trip to Gössl and back – duration approx. 1 hour
- 1 x Emblem for the visit of the event of “Mountains on Fire” in Altaussee on Saturday.
Program (Conditionally): at about 6 p.m a big summer-festival with the “Altausseer musicians” at the waterside of the Altausseer lake. During the beginning of darkness: lighting of the lakeshore, lighted flex-wings, lighted mountains, fireworks!
ATTENTION: Alternative date for this event (for example bad weather) would be on Sunday!!!
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.