31st August – 2nd, September 2019
The traditional festival for everybody
The region of Lammertal will once again be the arena for the world's largest Hay Figure Parade in 2018. Already weeks in advance hay figures are made from the dried richly fragrant hay.
The hay wagons with the hay figures are pulled either by traditional horse carriage or nostalgic tractors. Of course the Hay-Queens are present again, whip-snapping groups and music bands.
- 2 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast in the Salzkammergut / Salzburg surrounding
- 1 x welcome Schnaps
- 2 x halfboard in the hotel:
- 1 x 3-course dinner
- 1 x “Schmankerl”-evening with regional specialities
- 1 x Entrance and guided tour in a brewery in Salzburg or Salzburg surrounding incl. tasting
- 1 x Cruise on a lake in Salzkammergut
- 1 x Entrance to the Hay Art Festival in Lammertal from 10.30am
incl. world largest hay figures, traditional snacks and much, much more… on Sunday 01st of September 2019
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.