May – October
Tie yourself an apron and let’s go! With team spirit and a lot of fun on playing you will come closer to your farmer Olympics medal.
Now you have to face up the funny challenge! Maneuver the tractor through the straw bale course, saw wood with a simple pull saw, guess in the blind tasting the different kinds of homemade schnaps and milk a cow, but don’t worry this cattle will stand still! The host has already brought a hearty roast in Innviertler dumplings, potatoes and cabbage from the oven. Mmm, can you smell it yet?
Nestled in a beautiful pasture area, you will feel like in another time. Complete quiet and pure mountain air. A traditional hut made out of wood, with a very comfortable lounge, nothing more stands in the way for a comfortable hut evening with live folk music entertainment.
- 3 x Overnight incl. breakfast buffet in Salzkammergut
- 3 x Half board:
- 1 x 3-course dinner at the hotel
- 1 x hearty pork roast with side dishes at Loryhof
- 1 x Hut fun at a Salzkammergut hut incl. schnaps, hearty cold snack with bread, homemade dessert and Live Folk music entertainment *
- 1 x Visit of the tree crown path Kopfing
- 1 x Farmer Olympics at the Loryhof Innviertel incl. tractor driving, milking cows, nailing, sawing, shooting wild boar, short hick to the bee trail with the master beekeeper and honey tasting, followed by awards ceremony with medals (gold, silver, bronze)
- 1 x Cruise at Lake Wolfgangsee from St. Gilgen to St. Wolfgang
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.