1st – 3rd May, 2020
On the „Wolfgangsee“ the season starts with a big festival. All 3 villages on the lake: St. Gilgen, Strobl and St. Wolfgang are present – also a variety of traditional gastronomy industry and also the “Wolfgangsee cruise”.
It awaits you best of folk music - exclusively from the Salzkammergut, which will be performed in all 3 locations and on the ship.
You can also expect culinary tidbits offered in " small portions" of the many stands on the quays and in the city centers, so that the " Feinspitz " actually can taste a variety of "goodie".
"The costume is the “Salzkammergutlers” favourite piece of clothing" and therefore all visitors are invited to join and wear traditional costumes at the season opening event!
- 2 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast in the Salzkammergut
- 1 x Welcome drink
- 2 x 3-course dinner with choice of menu at the hotel
- 3 x Gustovoucher “Gusto-Stückerl” for various “Schmankerl” redeemable at the delicacy stands in Strobl, St. Wolfgang and St. Gilgen
- 1 x Cruise on lake Wolfgangsee from St. Gilgen to St. Wolfgang (or vice versa)
- 1 x Guided tour through St. Wolfgang incl. Church leadership in the pilgrimage church of St. Wolfgang
- 1 x „Sweet temptation“ as souvenir from the „Wolfgangsee”
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9am to 7pm through our office at Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.