9th - 13th April 2020
The operetta concert takes place every year on Easter-Sunday in the Congress-& Theatrehouse in Bad Ischl.
The Orchestra of the spa-orchestra Bad Ischl presents parts from the Summer production of Lehár Festival and a colourful bouquet of orchestral music.
- 4 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast in the Salzkammergut
- 1 x Welcome drink
- 4 x Half board:
3 x 3-course dinner in the hotel
1 x festive 4-course Easter Dinner in the hotel
- 1 x Trip with the emperor pick-up train through Bad Ischl
- 1 x Visit of the traditional Easter market in the museum in Bad Ischl
- 1 x Cruise on the lake Wolfgangsee from St. Gilgen to St. Wolfgang (or vice versa)
- 1 x “Rössl coffee snack” incl. coffee / tea and Easter cake
(cake with whipped cream) at the famous hotel “Weisses Rössl” on Lake Wolfgang
- 1 x Entrance to the operetta concert on Easter Sunday at the Theatre & Congress House in Bad Ischl at 4.30pm – middle category – duration approx.1,5 till 2 hours ( time conditionally)
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.