November 20th – December 20th, 2020
Advent at Lake Wolfgangsee with the market in St. Wolfgang, St. Gilgen und Strobl is an unforgettable experience in the Salzkammergut.
While in St Wolfgang warming fires and solid timbered stalls give you the cosy atmosphere where candles are lit and the torches burn, awaits the visitors in St. Gilgen, the Mozart village, a Baroque Advent production. As a perfect complement to this, Strobl presents itself as a nativity village - with an oversized crib at the lakeside, a wild animal park and a live nativity scene.
- 1 x Cruise on Lake Wolfgangsee from Strobl to St. Wolfgang
- 1 x Mountain & valley ride by the Advent steam train to the Dornalpe (Viewing point over the Lake at 1.015 m)
- 1 x Visit of Christmas Village in Strobl
- 1 x Visit of St. Wolfgang Advent
- 1 x Visit of Baroque advent in St. Gilgen
- 1 x 3course lunch in a restaurant/ inn in the region
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.