End of May – Beginning of October
The fire on Planai will support the energy of the sun at the evening and during the night!
At about 1800 m above sea level – right next to the top station of Planai – the Schafalm and Schladminger Hut is located. The unique location of those two huts promises a breathtaking panoramic view over the Enns Valley and the Dachstein massif, the tranquility of the mountains invite you to leave the daily routine of life behind and just feeling comfortable well!
The comfortable mountain restaurants offer tradition with hut flair and hospitality and spoil you with home-made specialities.
- 2 x overnight incl. breakfast buffet at *** or ****Hotel / Gasthof in the region Schladming
- 1 x 3-course dinner in the hotel
- 1 x Schladming Dachstein summer card
- 1 x Rustic hut evening on Planai
- Mountain ride with the gondola to the Planai – during the day from 10 am to 5 pm
- Welcome- drink at the terrace with a 0.3 l Schladming beer
- cold Snack - ham, sausage, cheese, various spreads, different dips, garnish and bread
- small fire baskets
- A traditional schnaps at the fire
- Live music entertainment 2 hours
- Toll fee for your own bus
- 1 x Guidance at the new Dachstein distillery Mandlberggut
- 1 x Admission to the library and the Museum of the abbey Admont
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.