May – September
The old tradition of craftsmanship is at home here and is maintained. Dive into the world of Lederhosen, Hatters or Wood-turners. The “Genussroas” in St. Wolfgang spoils The beauties of the region combined with varied culinary art you with culinary specialties and let you "lend a hand" while baking an original St. Wolfgang apple strudel.
- 4 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast at the Salzkammergut
- 1 x Welcome drink
- 3 x Half board
- 3 x 3-course dinner in the hotel (with choice of menu from 2nd evening on)
- 1 x Delicacy evening with Music entertainment
- 1 x full-day guided tour (from / till hotel) - Classic 5 lakes trip
- 1 x Visit of the “Erlachmühle” in Mondsee with tasting of bread from the in-house wood stove, several spreads and cider
- 1 x „Genuss-Roas“ in St. Wolfgang with visit to the Salzkontor – 100g of natural salt, the Soap Manufacture – selfmade soap and the Kaffeerösterrei – home brewed coffee
- 1 x Apple strudel baking at “Apfelkönig” Thomas in his shop Rudolf "Apfelputz"
- 1 x Cruise on the lake Wolfgangsee from St. Gilgen to St. Wolfgang - Duration 45 min.
- 1 x Trip with the sight-seeing train in Bad Ischl – duration approx. 25 min.
- 1 x Wine tasting in Bad Ischl – 2 wines (1x white + 1x red) incl. snacks
- 1 x entrace and guided tour through the handicraft museum of Bad Goisern – duration approximately 1,5 hours
„Lederhosen-tailors“, shoemaker, „Dirndl-tailors“, wood-turners, buckhorn-carvers, etc.
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.