May – October
Culture of past and present meet with style and feeling in the Salzkammergut. World history, customs, traditions and contemporary culture - all this is the Salzkammergut.
The craft house “Hand.Werk.Haus” in Bad Goisern is far and wide a unique base for traditional craft on the highest level! Bad Ischl is the centre of the Salzkammergut. The city is known as the summer residence of the emperor, which proudly shows a long history on many places.
The exciting contrast between new and old, tradition and modern shows the city as a beautiful experience, which you can’t describe with words and pictures.
- 2 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast in Salzkammergut
- 1 x Welcome drink
- 2 x 3-course dinner in the hotel
- 1 x Culture guided tour through the Emperor city Bad Ischl duration approx.1,5 hours
- 1 x Entry and guided tour at the Kaiservilla in Bad Ischl – duration approx. 45 min.
- 1 x Guided tour in the craft house in Bad Goisern
- 1 x ascent and descent with the cable car in Hallstatt and visit of the observation deck "World Heritage View" - Hallstatt bird's-eye view
- 1 x Half-day guided tour through Ausseerland – alias the island from garb and folk culture
- 1 x boat trip with the solar catamaran on lake Altaussee
duration approx. 1 hour, with Austria's 1st solar catamaran you make a trip on the natural jewel at the foot of the Loser
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.