Mai – October
A journey through Tyrol, Berchtesgaden, Salzburg, Hallstatt, Wachau and Vienna!
The history of Austria is, like the most of the European countries, very eventful. And yet, have claimed over the centuries, individual elements of the Austrian character again and again. In particular, the propensity for enjoyment, beauty, sophistication was always effective as a driving force.
- 2 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast in Innsbruck / surrounding
- 3 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast at the Salzburger Land / Salzkammergut
- 2 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast in Vienna / surrounding
- 7 x Half board:
- 6 x 3-course dinner with choice of menu in the hotel
- 1 x Salzburg Delicacy evening with specialities from the region in the hotel
- 1 x Entry and guidance (30 Min.) at the castle Neuschwanstein
- 1 x Entry and guidance at the Swarovski crystal worlds – Duration about 2 h
Berchtesgaden / Germany
- 1 x Cruise at the lake Königssee to St. Bartholomä – Duration: each ride 35 Min.
- 1 x Visit of the Kehlsteinhaus – Eagles Nest in Berchtesgaden
- Mountain & valley ride with the spezial bus to the Eagles Nest
- Ride with the panorama elevator to the Kehlsteinhaus and back
- Guided tour through the Kehlsteinhaus
Duration approx. 2,5 hours for the whole program
- 1 x Culture guided tour in Salzburg – Duration about 1,5 hours
- 1 x Mozart Dinner concert at the fortress Hohensalzburg
- 4 course candle light dinner
- Concert tickets Cat. 2 – free choice of the seat, from row 7
- Mountain- and valley ride with the fortress train
- 1 x Salt world „The man in the salt“ in Hallstatt
- Entry and Guidance + Mountain- and valley ride with the cable car
- 1 x Cruise at the south part of the lake Hallstatt - Duration: 50 Min
Hallstatt Markt - Hallstatt Lahn - Obertraun - Hallstatt Markt
(from 01.06. available – alternative cruise on f.e. lake Wolfgangsee)
- 1 x Wine tasting from Wachauer wine.
- 1 x coffe-break with a cup of coffee and an apricot-dessert
- 1 x Visit of the Vienna Hofburg incl. Entry & guidance through the silver chamber, Sisi museum & Emperor appartments
- 1 x Visit of the Vienna Naschmarket
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.