May – October
From the Mozart city Salzburg to Vienna
The route takes you along the Romantic Road, to the cultural sites in Austria: Salzburg, Mondsee, St. Gilgen. St. Wolfgang, Bad Ischl, Hallstatt, Bad Goisern, Traunkirchen, Kremsmünster, Steyr, St. Florian, Enns, Maria Taferl, Melk, Krems, Vienna.
The Romantic Road is a 360 kilometer route between Salzburg and Vienna for discoverer and savorer. Take your time and let yourself be enchanted by the charm of the cultural and natural beauties.
It is a journey of castles, fortresses, monasteries, museums, wildlife parks, lakes, rivers, ice caves and much more.
- 6 x Overnight incl. buffet breakfast along the Romantic Road
- 2 Nights in Salzkammergut
- 2 Nights in the romantic town Steyr / surrounding
- 2 Nights in the wine region Wachau / surrounding
- 6 x 3-course dinner at the actual hotel
- 1 x Culture guided tour in the Mozart city Salzburg – Duration about 1,5h
- 1 x Entry and guidance to the Museum of Bad Ischl engagement house of Emperor Franz Joseph and Empress Elisabeth
- 1 x Romantic cruise at Danube (Melk to Krems or Krems to Melk)
- 1 x Visit of the “vine dressers Krems” – “Sandgrube 13 wein.sinn”
- guided tour with 8 stations
- Wine.Tasting of 3 wines 1 piece of pastry
- 1 x Map with descriptions of places and sights
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.