27th – 29th November 2020
In the time before Christmas, it is a nice custom in the Salzkammergut that the family meets, nice stories are told, folk songs are sung and music is made together.
And this comfort you will experience at the major Alpenländische folk music event "Advent in Bad Ischl with Peter Gillesberger" on 25th of November 2017 in Congress- and Theatre House Bad Ischl. The best traditional folk music groups from the entire Alpine region and particularly from the Salzkammergut prepare a comfortable mood for Christmas time.
Of course the visitors are always looking forward to the unforgettable humor and the down-to-earth dialect of the Strobler Hirtenkinder. At the shepherds' show, they will bring the “Landler mit Påsch” with enthusiasm, who has already been traditionally presented by the shepherd children in Advent.
- 2 x Overnight with breakfast buffet in Bad Ischl/ Salzkammergut area
- 1 x Welcome drink
- 2 x 3-course dinner in the hotel
- 1 x horse-drawn sleigh tour through Bad Ischl (duration approx. ½ hour)
- 1 x visit of the crib exhibition at the museum of the town Bad Ischl
- 1 x visit of the Christmas craft market in the “Trinkhalle” in Bad Ischl
- 1 x punch or mulled wine
- 1 x Entry and visit of the event “Advent in Bad Ischl” in the Congress and Theater house on Saturday, 28th of November at 4pm (time conditionally)
Advice for your guide and bus driver daily from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. through our office in Bad Ischl
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.