November 23rd – December 16th, 2020
Monday, Tuesday & Wednesday
The Wolfgangseer Advent offers a mixture of local delicacies, homemade punch specialties and lovingly selected gift ideas. Since its Opening, the astonishingly imaginative decoration has caused a sensation. Huge Christmas trees, lanterns, comets, stars, candles and fireplaces delight visitors.
Every year the Ischler artisans invite you to the traditional Trink Halle to their traditional Christmas market. Look forward to original "hand made" from the imperial city, typical culinary delights and an atmospheric ambience.
- 1 x visit to the Advent market in St. Wolfgang (weekdays from 12 to 7.30 p.m. - subject to change)
- 1 x voucher for an Advent gift: redeemable at the information stand on Advent market in St. Wolfgang valid Monday + Tuesday + Wednesday as marked on the voucher
- 1 x Salzkammergut Advent cup
- 1 x visit to the Christmas market of the Ischler artisans in the Trink Halle (weekdays from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. - subject to change)
- 1 x free parking for buses in St. Wolfgang and Bad Ischl.
Additionally Mondays + Tuesdays:
- 1 x Latern boat trip on the lake Wolfgangsee from/to St. Wolfgang Markt – Duration ca. 30min.
at 4pm or 5pm (availability on request)
Special feature on Wednesdays: "Wanns dumpa will be in the village"
It gets dark in the place. Experience Advent in St. Wolfgang by candlelight - and only by candlelight! All electric light in the village is extinguished, lanterns illuminate the streets, shop windows and Advent stands.
The standard terms and conditions of the Salzkammergut Touristik GmbH apply in the current version.